Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

IRON-TREPRENEUR

Pergh's Character Redesign Battle 131 : Iron Monger

Well, I guess you guys already knew of Obadiah Stane a.k.a Iron Monger from the now classic Iron Man movie. I don't really read a lot of Iron Man comics, and the name 'Iron Monger' is a little distant to me, not like the usual Whirlwind, The Living Lazer or Crimson Dynamo.
(Or the name/character just eluded me for some twisted and uncanny reason.) <-- lame excuse for not knowing things~

Without further a due, here's my depiction of Iron Monger in the "battle"..with big help, colorwise, by Mr. Alif Artik..

Entry title : Iron & Tank Vendor
..and this is the inked-before-color part..
A nudge from Alif asking for a collaboration really got me excited. Thanks, man!


p/s : I still got much to work on my perspective..hmmmm...

No comments: