Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I AM STILL GREEN(ish)...

Here's one of the little something I did fully in digital.. A 2814 Green Lantern...

Okay, I admit, I'm one of those guys who felt a little upset with 'Wade Wilson' becoming 'Hal Jordan'...and I also have to admit that the first Green Lantern that I knew was Kyle Rayner, during the 'Zero Hour' crossover around 10++ years back. At that time, Hal Jordan is/was Parallax and he killed everyone on Oa... even Kilowog. So I still couldn't really accept the fact that 'The Merc With A Mouth' a.k.a Ryan Reynolds played GL Hal Jordan. Coz in my eyes, Hal is bad bad-a$$, not Deadpool bad-a$$...but that's just me..

Also to me, Darryl Banks drew and designed the coolest Green Lantern uniform. Up to now I still dig that mask Kyle wore as GL.
Kyle Rayner, created by Ron Marz and Daryl Banks ...Image may be subject to copyright.

Hmmm, maybe I'll draw him next...and after that, the great Guy Gardner...

Maybe you guys watched this already, but who cares, I'm gonna post it anyway...see ya!




No comments: