Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

THE BOY DEVIL : BEEL

It's been a week already??? Time really flies when you got much on your head and your hand doesn't it? Anyway, on with the pathetic show shall we?

Another character meant for my so-called proposed comic.
He's one of the freak of nature in the storyline that's got the "freaky" look..
The zip on his hoodie doesn't seem quite right..or is it his right chest?
And the goat's/devil's head on his pants shouldn't be there...it's just awful!





I'm starting to feel embarrassed about what i'm doing here...
I don't know, maybe it's just a phase..
But the hell i won't give up now!!
"GO GO GO GO!!! " i said to myself..
in a sad, crappy tone...

2 comments:

Nanzo said...

Hi,thanks for dropping by to my blog.Btw you have a very great potential on your drawing if you keep on drawing and practising.You have a good basic already just need to refined a bit in a few things.Keep on studying....you will go somewhere.....

zehe said...

WOOO...its an honor for me to have you stopping by here mr. Nanzo..
Sure meant a lot to me..haha..
Thanks a lot for your kind words and comment, i'll keep them in mind for sure. :D